General Caring Guidlines
Immediately stop wearing the watch in following cases:
-If the watch body or band becomes edged by corrosion etc.
-If the pins protrude from the band.
* Immediately consult Sunrex customer service through email@example.com for assistance.
-Keep the watch and accessories out of the reach of babies and children.Care should be taken to prevent a baby or a child accidentally swallowing the accessories.
-If a baby or child swallows the battery or accessories, immediately consult a doctor, as it will be harmful to the health of the bay or child.
-Do not remove the secondary battery from the watch.
* About the secondary battery "Power Source "
-Replacement of the secondary battery requires professional knowledge and skill. Please consult Sunrex customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
-Installation of an ordinary silver oxide battery can generate heat that can cause bursting and ignition.
Please note that there is a risk of minor injury or material damage if the following safety
regulations are not strictly observed.
Avoid the following places for wearing or keeping the watch:
- Places where volatile agents (cosmetics such as polish remover, bug repellent, thinners etc.) are vaporizing
- Places where the temperature drops below 5 C or rises above 35 C for a long time
- Places affected by strong magnetism or static electricity
- Places affected by strong vibrations
- Places of high humidity
- Dusty places
- For adjusting the length of the metallic band, specialized knowledge and expertise are necessary. Therefore, in such a case, contact our customer service through email@example.com for further assistance. If you attempt to adjust the metallic band, injury may occur to your hand or fingers, or parts of the band may be lost.
- Do not disassemble or tamper with the watch.
- Keep the watch out of the reach of babies and children. Extra care should be taken to avoid risks of any injury
or allergic rash or itching that may be caused when they touch the watch.
- When disposing of used batteries, follow the instructions of your local authorities.
- If your watch is of the fob or pendant type, the strap or chain attached to the watch may damage your clothes, or injure the hand, neck, or other parts of your body.
-The various tightened inspections under simulated harsh environment, which are
usually required for watches designed for scuba diving or saturation diving, have not been conducted on the water resistant watch with the BAR (barometric pressure) display. For diving, use watches specifically designed for diving.
-Do not pour running water directly from faucet.
The water pressure of tap water from a faucet is high enough to degrade the water resistant performance of a water resistant watch for everyday life.
Please note that there is a risk of minor injury or material damage if the following safety regulations are not strictly observed.
-Do not leave moisture, sweat and dirt on the watch for a long time.
Be aware of a risk that a water resistant watch may lessen its water resistant
performance because of deterioration of the adhesive on the glass or gasket,
or the development of rust on stainless steel.
-Do not wear the watch while taking a bath or a sauna.
Steam, soap or some components of a hot spring may accelerate the
deterioration of water resistant performance of the watch.
-Do not turn or pull out the crown when the watch is wet.
Water may get inside of the watch.
If the inner surface of the glass is clouded with condensation or water droplets
appear inside of the watch for a long time, the water resistant performance of the watch is deteriorated. Immediately consult our customer service through firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.